Ángela Díaz-Bastien Vargas-Zúñiga
Contact information: email@example.com
Tel. 915 236 765 | Fax. 915 236 471
Languages: Spanish, English, French, Italian.
- Law Degree from the Complutense University of Madrid, 2010.
- Master in Governance and Human Rights from the Autonomous University of Madrid, 2014. CAS (Certificate of Advanced Studies in Arbitration) from the Swiss Arbitration Academy, and Nuechatel and Lucern Universities, 2016.
- Post-graduate course in Authors’ Rights in the XXI Century at the Complutense University of Madrid, 2010.
- Post-graduate course in Humanitarian Action at the IECAH, 2011.
Her professional career has been dedicated to the practice of international law in the international legal department of an important multinational company, as well as in law firms in Spain and Switzerland. Furthermore, she was elected for a term as visiting professional at the Inter-American Court of Human Rights in Costa Rica. She has attended numerous national and international seminars on human rights, as well as on national and international arbitration. Angela joined Ernesto Díaz-Bastian’s group of attorneys in 2014
- UIA (International Union of Lawyers), Deputy Director of the Institute for the Rule of Law.
- ASEDA (Association for the Study and Teaching of Authors’ Rights).
- CEA-40 (Spanish Arbitration Club).
- Dame of Justice of the Order of Saint Lazarus of Jerusalem.
- Bar Association of Madrid since 2010.
- Author of the book “El acceso al Sistema Interamericano de Derechos Humanos” (Access to the Inter-American Human Rights System), Reus and UBIJUS, Madrid and Mexico, 2014.
- Various articles about Human Rights and international arbitration.