Gabriela Ballesteros, Asociada
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. 915 236 765 | Fax. 915 236 471
Languages: Spanish, English, French.
- Electronic evidences´ – Cybex – Madrid 2009
- ´Unattended payments and bad debts´ – Official Chamber of Commerce of Madrid, 2009
- Master in International Law – IEB & ISDE Madrid, 2007-2008
- Law School of Valladolid Bar association – Valladolid, 2002
- Law Degree from University of Valladolid, 2001
- European Union Law, Jean Monnet Cathedra, 2000
Between 2002 and 2007 Gabriela worked as Procurador de los Tribunales- Avoué in her own firm in Valladolid, with a team of four employees she managed over 300 procedures per year. She also specializes in procedural issues concerning all jurisdiction levels.
In September 200t she moved to Madrid in order to undertake a Masters degree in International Law.
Finally, in 2008, she joins the firm Díaz-Bastien & Truan Abogados at its Arbitration and Procedural Department, where she acquires a solid knowledge of civil, administration, corporate proceedings as well as in arbitration and competition law.
After a extensive training period in French and Englich, she joins in 2013, S.A. Schindler N.V. Financial Department in Brussels, as Legal Assistant to the antitrust civil claims Project until 2015 while already based in Madrid.
In February 2016 she resumes her professional relationship with Ernesto Díaz-Bastien joining his recently formed newlaw firm Ernesto Díaz-Bastien & Asociados Abogados, in Madrid
Associations: Madrid Bar Association